Cat n cow story....⊂((・⊥・))⊃

One day while my friends and I were walking to the home, we found a small cute kitty. Unfortunately, one of my friends was afraid of cat, no matter how cute it is. Actually, I don't understand someone like him. I think human is bigger than cat, then why must a human must afraid of cute kitten. Hohoho. Let's I continue my story. Eventually, I brought the kitten to my friend, and he jumped and ran to home. Could you imagine, a 17-boy ran coz of a small cute kitten, very funny right?

One more story is about my friend, TFA. While walking to a playground. We found a very beautiful green grass. Then, he said....." hey, that grass is delicious"....I smiled eye to eye.

~ sorry tuan n Shahir ~

peace to all

peace to all

.: advice 4 all :.

There’s always going to be another mountain
I’m always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb
............